Here's the latest news, gossip and rumors on Derrick Rose.
- SLAM Top 50: Derrick Rose, no. 24
- October 1, 2015, 12:04 pm
- Can D-Rose rise above all the misfortune?
The post SLAM Top 50: Derrick Rose, no.
- Derrick Rose Out 2 Weeks After Facial Surgery
- September 30, 2015, 5:30 pm
- The Chicago Bulls announced Wednesday afternoon that Derrick Rose underwent surgery to repair a left orbital fracture.
- Derrick Rose Undergoes Surgery, Will Return In Two Weeks
- September 30, 2015, 5:28 pm
- Derrick Rose underwent successful surgery on his fractured left orbital.
Rose will be able to resume basketball activities in two weeks.
- Derrick Rose to resume basketball activities in two weeks following facial surgery
- September 30, 2015, 5:27 pm
- Derrick Rose's latest injury does not look to be a major one. The Chicago Bulls announced Wednesday that the 2012 NBA MVP had undergone successful
- Hang Time Podcast (Episode 211) Featuring K.C. Johnson and Marc D’Amico
- September 30, 2015, 5:04 pm
- Derrick Rose is injured again, this time a broken orbital bone will sideline the Chicago Bulls point guard and hometown star.
- Surgery done, Bulls’ Rose will reacquaint with rehab process
- September 30, 2015, 3:07 pm
- CHICAGO – No rhyme, no reason. Could be that Derrick Rose is snake-bit, whatever that is. Could be karma or kismet or some other form of lousy luck.
- Derrick Rose: ‘I’m Going to Be the MVP Again’
- September 30, 2015, 1:20 pm
- Derrick Rose’s 2015-16 campaign is off to a strange, and painful start, but there’s plenty of optimism in Chicago around the 2011 NBA MVP.
- Rose again denies rape allegations, claims sex was consensual in court filing
- September 30, 2015, 11:58 am
- Before suffering a fractured orbital bone around his left eye that will sideline him for an as-yet-undetermined period of time, Derrick Rose opened
- Derrick Rose Responds to Sexual Assault Allegations
- September 30, 2015, 9:20 am
- More unseemly and bizarre details have emerged from the legal battle between Derrick Rose and an unidentified accuser.
- Derrick Rose to Have Surgery for Left Orbital Fracture
- September 30, 2015, 9:00 am
- The Chicago Bulls announced Tuesday night that Derrick Rose will go under the knife after suffering a left orbital fracture.
- Surgery for Rose after facial fracture
- September 29, 2015, 8:34 pm
- VIDEO: Derrick Rose touches on injuries, relationship with Jimmy Butler, more The injury-plagued career of Derrick Rose suffered another hit Tuesday,
- Derrick Rose suffers injury to face
- September 29, 2015, 7:46 pm
- Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose is injured again.
According to the Bulls, Rose was struck in the face by an elbow during today’s practice. He was
- Derrick Rose Suffers Left Orbital Fracture
- September 29, 2015, 7:01 pm
- Derrick Rose sustained a left orbital fracture when elbowed in the face during Tuesday's practice.
- Derrick Rose Looking Ahead To Free Agency In 2017
- September 29, 2015, 10:38 am
- Derrick Rose acknowledged he's already thinking about free agency despite it being two seasons away in 2017.
- Derrick Rose Preparing for 2017 Free Agency
- September 29, 2015, 9:50 am
- Yes, already. Derrick Rose has two years remaining on his current deal with the Chicago Bulls, but given the kind of money NBA players are raking in